Steel ramps are designed to be strong and dependable. Sold as a pair, these ramps have a 1000lbs. capacity, are 9” wide and 72” long making them very versatile. It features a full end plate giving the ramp maximum connection with your truck or trailer. The solid surface is great for small wheeled cargo and features extruded material to create a slip resistant surface. These ramps will help you get the job done.
1000 lb. Rated (per pair)
- Width: 9″
- Length: 72″
- Capacity: 1000 lb. (Evenly distributed)
- Material: Steel
- All welded construction
- End plates must be assembled
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from steel, this ramp is strong and durable.
- Our ramps feature all welded construction to increase strength and dependability
- A fully extruded end plate maximizes connection between the ramp and your truck/trailer
- Non slip finish on cross members
Proper Use/Safety Factor
- Always use the provided safety straps to connect loading ramps to truck/trailer.
- Without, ramps could slip causing damage to your vehicle
- Never overload ramps – capacity is based on evenly distributed weight
- Never drive/ride on your vehicle as it’s loaded
- Do not exceed a 30° angle when loading your vehicle