The mesh design allows air to flow through the tarp. Also works great for covering loads that need containment but not water repellent. The flapping we see with most tarps is drastically reduced with the mesh design.
- #57056 (6′ x 8′)
- #57057 (8′ x 10′)
- #57058 (10′ x 12′)
- #57059 (12′ x 16′)
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Density: 9 threads (9 needles/inch)
- Weight: 6.5 oz./sq. yd.
- Denier: 300D
- Durability: Heavy
Features & Benefits
- 3 layers of mesh fabric in the hem for added strength
- Brass grommets are rust resistant and positioned approx. every 24″ and on corners
- 1% UV Protection
- Fabric breathable & see through
- Reinforced corners with tarp fabric